Public registration is now full. You may still sign up for the waiting list or register a corporate team.
Paddle the Don was founded on the core principles of protecting, regenerating, and enhancing the Don River watershed. These principles have guided much of the work that TRCA and countless other organizations and individuals have undertaken over the years. Although we have seen great improvements in the Don, we need your help to continue to protect and conserve this valuable resource.
There are two registration options for Manulife Paddle the Don, the Public Paddler Registration, and the Manulife Corporate Challenge. More information on both options is included below:
Public Paddler Registration
Cost to Register: $100 per boat (Canoe or Kayak)
With the goal of building on the core principles of protecting, regenerating, and enhancing the watershed, Paddle the Don will include a $100 registration fee per boat. This $100 fee will be used to build opportunities for people to experience, engage in, and help enhance the Don River Watershed.
- Two lunches for paddlers (Provided at the Manulife Landing Party)
- Two Manulife Paddle the Don Gifts for the paddlers
- An $80 tax receipt written in the name of the person registering
Manulife Corporate Challenge Registration
The Manulife Corporate Canoe Challenge offers a fun and truly unique team building opportunity for companies to participate in. Simply form a team of your co-workers, business associates, suppliers or clients and join the Corporate Challenge along with some of Canada's largest corporations. Take the lead and show others that your company is helping to make a difference in the health of the Don River!
Corporate Canoe Challenge teams will begin launching at 10 a.m. from Ernest Thompson Seton Park. All paddlers must arrive by 9:15 a.m. to sign-in and have their team photo taken. Show your team spirit by wearing your company colours or flying your corporate flag!A minimum donation of $1,200 allows your company to enter one team consisting of TWO canoes into the challenge. Companies may enter additional teams if there is lots of interest in participating.
Your corporate team will receive:
- TWO canoes* plus paddling and safety gear.
- Lunch for all corporate paddlers.
- Keepsake hat for all corporate paddlers.
- Team photo.
- A dedicated online team fundraising page to collect donations.
- Links to corporate poster (pdf) and fundraising ideas.
*Three adults maximum are permitted in each canoe.
Your company will receive:
- Recognition on the Manulife Paddle the Don website.
- Recognition on the day of the event on signage at the launch site and Manulife Take-out Party.
- Recognition in media kits.
- A tax receipt for the donation portion of the sponsorship.