Public registration is now full. You may still sign up for the waiting list or register a corporate team.
There are other ways to participate even if you aren't paddling.
- Take a walk or bike the trails that parallel the canoe route.
- Stop at any one of the viewing points listed to watch the paddlers on their journey.
- Overlea Blvd (bridge is located east of Millwood Road)
- Leaside Bridge (Millwood Road South)
- Pottery Road (Between Bayview Ave and Broadview Ave.)
- Bloor Viaduct (Bloor St just west of Danforth Ave.)
- Queen Street (Between Bayview Ave and Broadview Ave.)
- Riverdale Park (West of Broadview Ave. between Danforth Ave. & Gerrard St. E.)
- Join the paddlers at the Manulife Landing Party which is held in the parkette on the northwest corner of Villiers Street and Don Roadway. Festivities, including music and a BBQ will begin around 10:00 a.m. and will continue until the last paddler arrives at about 3:30 p.m.
As additional opportunities become available they will be posted here.