Public registration is now full. You may still sign up for the waiting list or register a corporate team.
Funds raised will help support environmental regeneration projects and other initiatives that are of environmental benefit to the watershed and the people who live, work and visit the Don.
Your fundraising efforts will be rewarded with great prizes, plus, The Living City Foundation will issue a tax receipt for all donations $10 and over.
Public Fundraising Grand Prizes!
The top three fundraisers that raise the highest amount ahead of Manulife Paddle the Don will be awarded with some excellent prizes! Good luck fundraising, and thank you for your support!
Check back soon for the announcement on fundraising prizes for 2016!
How Can I Fundraise for Manulife Paddle the Don?
Fundraising can be done through our secure online fundraising system, or you can print and use a pledge form. Below you will find information and steps on how to use both systems.
Fundraising Using the Secure Online System:
- Once you've registered your canoe or kayak, you will receive an e-mail (within one business day) with your personalized username and password. You will then be able to login to your personal fundraising profile by following the link below.
- If you are on the waiting list, are participating in the walk, or if you would like to raise funds and are not participating in Manulife Paddle the Don, you can still sign-up to raise funds by clicking here and setting up a fundraising profile.
- Encourage your friends and family to visit your fundraising page and support your efforts. You may upload or add your contacts to the system and send out an email informing your friends and family about Manulife Paddle the Don and how they can support you.
Fundraising Using the Pledge Form:
You may collect funds using a printable pledge form that can be accessed by clicking here.
If you use the printed version, please bring completed form(s) along with all of the money you've collected to the event.
Easy Fundraising Tips!
- Start with YOU - go ahead, pledge yourself!
- Ask friends, family and neighbours to support you. Use the message we've provided and personalize it to suit your needs.
- Ask your company to match your pledges.
- Ask early; don't wait for the last minute to begin your campaign. Be prepared for some 'no's' and don't get discouraged. Remember to thank everyone who supports you right away!
- Make it as easy as possible for someone to give you money. Use the secure online fundraising system.